The 5,125-yearlong Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012, which many claim portends a massive global transformation. Some dread its arrival, believing it will be the beginning of the end. Others await it with delicious anticipation, expecting it to be the catalyst for a quantum leap of consciousness, the dawning of a true New Age.
Others wonder if anything at all will occur–remember Y2K?
2013: The End of Days or a New Beginning: Envisioning the World After the Events of 2012 examines all of the popular myths, prophecies, and predictions circulating about 2012, including the Mayan teachings of time acceleration and global awakening on a consciousness level. Furthermore it takes an in-depth look at lesser-known predictions and prophecies, and at the more scientific and reality-based challenges we will face.
Some of the questions this book explores include:
* Will cosmic and earthly chaos disrupt our lives with destructive sunspot cycles, volcanic super-eruptions, monster storms, mass extinctions, and asteroid threats?
* Will huge leaps in technology create bionic humans, computers that think, and an end to all disease–possibly even death itself?
* Will economic and geopolitical powers shift out of the West and into the “the New Eurasia,” with new wars being fought over dwindling resources as global warming takes its toll?
* Will this be the evolution revolution of human consciousness–or the final countdown that leads to Armageddon itself?
* Will it be the apocalypse so many have feared–or the rebirth of the world and the transformation of humanity?
There is much, much more to the 2012 enigma than just an ancient calendar, and 2013: The End of Days or a New Beginning? will prove it.
<a target=”_blank” href=”http://www.amazon.com/Marie-D.-Jones/e/B001JPA3KC/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=3xstrange-20″>Marie D. Jones</a><img src=”https://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=3xstrange-20&l=ur2&o=1″ width=”1″ height=”1″ border=”0″ alt=”” style=”border:none !important; margin:0px !important;” /> is the coauthor of Supervolcano: The Catastrophic Event That Changed the Course of Human History and PSIence: How New Discoveries in Quantum Physics and New Science May Explain the Existence of Paranormal Phenomena.
She is a widely published writer with hundreds of credits, including dozens of inspirational gift books and five Chicken Soup for the Soul books.
She is also a licensed New Thought Minister and spiritual counselor with a background in metaphysical studies. She has appeared on numerous radio shows including Coast to Coast A.M. and Darkness Radio.